What we offer
We offer courses on various topics. The length of each course varies from two to four weeks.
We offer Guided Tours on the area of Kukua Permaculture of Africa with an introduction to Permaculture.
We offer a space for researchers to study the effects of Permaculture on the environment.
We invite all people who are interested in Permaculture and want to learn how Permaculture is used in the garden.
Food —————————————- 35,000 tsh per day
Tent pitch ——————————— 5,000 tsh per day
Tent pitch + tent ———————– 10,000 tsh per day
Volunteering —————————– 12,000 tsh per day
Guided Tours —————————– 15,000 tsh
Researches ——————————– 100,000 tsh per week
Courses ———————————— from 300,000 tsh per week
KPPA offers the following courses
- Introduction to Permaculture
- Ethics of Permaculture
- Permaculture principles and methods
- Design exercises and presentations
- Natural patterns
- Observation and perception
- Ecosystems, system theory and complexity
- Soils, trees, water, climate
- Permaculture in the tropics
- Economy and community
- Urban Permaculture and indigenous landscape design
- Social Permaculture
- Terrain modelling
Kukua Permaculture of Africa is a project to promote Permaculture all over Tanzania and Africa.
Copyright 2023 – KPPA